At AHN Healthcare@Home, we’re looking to add to our extraordinary care team. Grounded by our belief that outstanding care is best delivered in a team-based environment, Hospice Registered Nurses collaborate to provide management and delivery of patient care plans.
In partnership with Allegheny Health Network, AHN Healthcare@Home is an accredited recognized leader in home health and hospice. We are a proud and passionate team that works together to provide the highest quality patient care – care that makes a significant impact on people’s lives every day.
This position supports patients in Monroeville and surrounding areas and is eligible for a $10,000 first year success bonus to reward the accomplishment of key achievements during your first year!
Our high value rewards package:
- Up to 24 paid holiday and personal days off in year one
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- DailyPay: Access your money when you want it!
- Industry-leading 360 You™ benefits program
- The option to lease a new Toyota or Ford vehicle at a significantly discounted price below MSRP
Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status.
Our supportive environment includes:
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- Clinical educators, preceptors, and supervisors to mentor and guide
- Up to 90% off higher education (degrees, certifications) and test preparation for you and your family
- Dedicated schedulers to support flexible scheduling options
- 24/7/365 after-hours care team members
- Tools to support career mobility and growth
- A company provided tablet and smart phone with 24/7/365 IT support
- Company paid emotional health and wellness support for you and your family
We are looking for compassionate nurses with:
- RN license in the state you work
- Associate degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two years of RN experience, hospice experience preferred
- Current driver’s license and ability to spend ~20% of your day driving to/from patient locations
- A commitment to consistently meet critical deadlines for charting
- The skills needed to self-manage your time and schedule
- Demonstrated experience with tablets, mobile phones and EMR software
Questions? Call us at (888) 444-0454.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
The low end of the range includes compensation related to salary and first year success bonus. The high end of the range is inclusive of productivity bonuses and additional shift work that is paid at a premium (i.e., after hours, weekends, on-call). *Compensation potential varies by market.